Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the veggie dishwasher lady strikes again!

So she randomly says (during a conversation clearly not involving her) "So I think my neighbor was trying to sell me drugs.  Because he kept saying you know if you ever need anything you know for like pain or what ever I have like morphine and perks.  So a just let me know."  "I just couldn't tell by what he said it just didn't make sense to me.  Why he would ask me that."  I told her clearly he was, seeings how he said if you need anything.  It baffles (ha ha funny word) my mind that she wouldn't have a clue.  Oh well.  whatever'  s clever.

1 comment:

The Richards said...

what a funny lady! lol
Yeah it is just scrap book paper over the letters and the frame. It's actually quite easy. And it makes a cute cheap decoration! :)


Jordan Makai

Jordan Makai
My beautiful baby boy

how many lickes does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop

Sick

We people of the world are exposed to sickness and disease. We go to the Dr. for prescriptions to help remove the infection/germs from our bodies.  It goes round and round.  We will never be rid completely of these nasties. Until the end of time...   As you can probably tell I am sick today.  It sucks!